29/9/09

El descanso

Miles:- Why do I always fall for the bad girl?
Iris: - You didn't know she was a bad girl.
Miles: - I knew she wasn't good.
. - Do you have anything a little bit stronger?
. - Thank you. Let me rephrase this: Why am I attracted to a person
I know isn't good?
Iris: - I happen to know the answer to this. You're hoping you're wrong. She does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. Every time she comes through and surprises you, she wins you over... and you lose that argument with yourself that she's not for you.
Miles: - Exactly.
Iris: - And on top of that,there's the old standby: "I can't believe a girl like that would be with a guy like me."

1 comentario:

  1. hola jude
    Bueno volver a escribir en blog, me gusta ler las cosas que dice.
    besitos voy add vos.

    ResponderEliminar

Mirando pasar, a los pájaros volar.
No hace falta decir que quiero uno en la mano.
No hace falta decir a dónde van ...
Cien pájaros volando .